Mike Drexler and Steve Fajen have been active practitioners in the agency media business for over forty years working with hundreds of clients in many product categories. We have managed both traditional and digital media, at full service, media and digital agencies, as well as management consulting and recruiting firms. Our backgrounds and experiences have spanned virtually every facet of media planning, buying, evaluation and research. Our media knowledge is unmatched in the consulting business. We also meet regularly with all significant media agencies for updates regarding their capabilities, resources and personality.
- CEO: Optimedia, True North Media
- EVP Media: Ogilvy, DDB, Bozell and FCB
- EVP: Mediasmith
- Founder: Drexler Geller Associates
- Guest Lecturer: Harvard Business School
- Published: Contributing author “Marketing In An Electronic Age’ published by Harvard Business Press.
- Acknowledged: the top 100 executives “Leadership Secrets of the World’s Most Successful CEO’s” published by Dearborn Trade Publishing
- President: Deutsch Inc, Simmons Media Research
- EVP Media: Saatchi & Saatchi, Needham Harper and McCaffrey McCall
- General Manager: Morgan Anderson Consulting
- Research Director: A C Nielsen, JWT
- Published: Harvard Business Review “More for your money from the media” and ANA Insight Brief “How To Manage Your Media Agency”
- Acknowledged: twice named to the top 100 “Most Influential Media Executives in the US” published by Mediapost Magazine